I'm David and this is me in the middle of the pack, digger racing. It is one of my most favourite experiences and I am glad I got to spend the day competing against my dad and late-grandfather.
It was a really fun experience day, and something rather unique. My fond memories of this activity will stay with me for a long time.
In essence, this is what Proper Presents is all about: special gifts with a purpose. I cover a wide range of items on my gift ideas blog that are unique, special, or unbelievable. You won't find bargain basement products showcased on the website, nor will you find outrageous products designed purely for press exposure. Instead, you will find good value experience days, gift hampers, food subscriptions, and gifts and gadgets that I would love to receive.
Brands I have worked with
I have worked with a wide variety of brands to produce content for this and other websites. These include:
- Red Letter Days
- Into The Blue
- P&O Ferries
- Royal Caribbean International
I am open to a wide range of opportunities so long as there is benefit to my readers.
I typically work with activity day operators, experience day suppliers, gift and gadget retailers, food subscription services, and hamper stockists. This is not an exhaustive list. So long as the opportunity is relevant to my audience I will consider it.
Events I consider include press launches, press trips (individual and group-based), visits to attractions, product samples, and so on. If you can help with travel costs from South Wales, that will help a lot.
I am also happy to talk about content opportunities including online guest posts, articles for print media, and social media promotion.
Why work with me?
- Timely - I can agree a time-scale and most importantly can work to deadlines.
- Professional - When I travel for work I am strictly professional. Of course I like to have fun but work always comes first.
- Reliable - If I say I will deliver then I will follow through. Trust is the key to a successful and on-going relationship.
- Good value - I ensure that I extract the best possible value out of my experiences and that my coverage exceeds expectations.
- Honest reviews - Let's face it, everything isn't always awesome. Where an experience, gift, or service isn't up to par, I will say. But I will also look for the good in things too. Just because one aspect might be disappointing, it does not mean it all is.
Get in touch
Please outline your details in the form below and I will email you back to discuss more.
If I'm not gallivanting, I usually reply to all genuine messages within 48 hours of receiving them.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org